It's free. Registration allows the user to:
a) Create a collection of trains and accessories using the online model railroad database.
1) Maintain a detailed list of all the items in your collection, including condition, cost, storage location, where acquired, custom notes, maintenance tasks etc. See sample detail page below for all supported collection item fields.
2) Keep track of total amount invested and total value of entire collection.
3) Export the collection list at any time to an Excel spreadsheet, CSV file, or print it to pdf with embedded thumbnail images.
4) Mark items for sale so that they can be seen by other collectors (feature coming soon)
b) Create a "Want List" - Items on want list can link directly to items for sale from other users.
c) Contribute - Help maintain the public database.
- If an item is in your collection, but not in the database then you can contribute to the wiki by adding in a new item.
- If you notice that some data is incorrect in the database you can correct it.
- All additions or changes made are immediately available to other users.
- Upload images of your collection to the item Photo Galleries and share with others.